'Kitchen time' involves hanging out with me in the kitchen chatting about food, making food and eating food.
I believe that making the best food choices for oneself should be easy and effortless. Our sessions in the kitchen are laid back and fun, there are no books to clutter your mind with, just gaining a greater awareness of diet, nutrition and health through hands on experience. What we learn with joy, we never forget.
Example of some of the things we cover in our 'kitchen time' sessions.
- Day 1 - Superfoods, herbs, tonics, smoothies, juices, detoxification, cleansing, hydration, dental health.
- Day 2 - Animal foods, fats, proteins, digestion, bone broths, soups.
- Day 3 - Salads, raw foods, dehydrated foods, fermented foods, yogurt, kombucha, kefir.
- Day 4 - Sugar/ carbs, alternative sweeteners, raw chocolate, raw cakes, grain-free baking.
- Day 5 - Proper preparation and use of grains, nuts, seeds, sprouting, sourdough bread.
During our time together we will cover lots of ground, including:
- Adapting your diet to your environment, personal constitution and physical demands.
Supplements and specialist diets.
Cleansing and detoxification.
Addressing your own personal health challenges.